Can BSN N.O. XPlode 2.0 Help You Explode Past Your Limits?
Have you ever made it to the end of the day and found that you just don’t have enough energy to work out? You go home, exhausted and full of regret, knowing that NOT working out will just make you feel worse in the long run and make it harder to work out the next day as well. Or maybe you feel that your workouts have been ineffective; you may have reached the dreaded “plateau”.
Supplements are great, but that term is such a catch-all; how, in a crowded market, can you determine what kind of supplement you need? Some supplements improve overall health and immune performance; others build lean muscle mass and enhance performance; still others improve energy and focus.
In this case, what you need is some combination of the latter two: a workout supplement that gives you quick and effective energy while helping you push your body past those endurance limits and muscle-building barriers.
Pre-workout supplements do just that. And one of the most popular today is BSN N.O. –Xplode 2.0.
How Does BSN N.O –Xplode 2.0 Work?
BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 is a product designed to meet your workout goals. Let’s take a look at how this product aims to accomplish those goals and whether it might prove to be an effective, safe and economically competitive product.
BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 is a multi-function body building supplement that is labeled and promoted as an “advanced strength performance igniter”; that is, it is a pre-workout supplement. Its ingredients are designed to spur you with an initial kick, and then sustain you throughout a long, grueling workout while enabling muscle-building.
It does this by combining both natural and designer ingredients into four distinct functions:
1. The energy component, known as “Ener-Tropic Explosion”, contains both caffeine and taurine, which give the product the instant boost needed for quick energy. Balanced with this are slower-release chemicals that keep you from crashing off of that initial burst. This proprietary mix of ingredients also allows for increased levels of concentration and mental focus.
2. The “Advanced Strength and Performance Matrix”, which allows for optimal performance and incredible strength gains, consists of several advanced creatine compounds that build strength and lean muscle mass without water retention. In other words, unlike more primitive forms of creatine, these compounds help build lean, ripped muscle; gone are the days when creatine provided only raw, water-heavy bulk.
3. “N.O. Meta-Fusion” enhances muscle-building and fat burning, enabling your body to more effectively make use of your increased endurance and strength for the purposes of body sculpting. The key ingredients here are naturally occurring amino acids, which build up muscle mass and density and help the body to process protein more efficiently.
4. The “Phospo-Electrolyte Composite” gives the product the necessary boost of stamina and hydration-maintenance effects it needs to keep you going strong. Like a good energy drink, the electrolytes fuel your body’s endurance and stamina, and prove more effective than just drinking water, which can lead to an energy crash.
What Does All of This Mean?
For those of you who don’t want to wade through ingredient lists or technical jargon, the most important thing is what a product claims to do for its users. BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 claims to do all of the following:
- Increase strength and endurance, and protect against fatigue
- Promote concentration, alertness, and focus.
- Burn off fat
- Provide electrolytes and a balance of fluids
- Build and maintain muscle mass
- “Pump” muscles by promoting fullness and vascularity
- Improve your anaerobic capacity
- Enhance the delivery of oxygen to the muscles.
This is an impressive list of achievements for one product, but the question remains, what does all of this look like in a workout setting? Let’s walk through a typical workout, imagining the difference BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 might be able to make.
You groan, exhausted from another long day at work. Committed to working out, you force yourself to head to the gym. 30 minutes before starting the workout, you mix 2 scoops of BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 into a glass of water. The pleasant flavor (you’ve chosen blue raspberry) surprises you; you’ve been used to lemon-lime concoctions and vaguely powdery “orange mixes”, so this is a nice change of pace.
While you’re heading out of the locker room to the stretching area, you begin to notice your energy level increasing. You begin to feel as though the exhaustion from work has passed, and working out seems less like a chore. By the time you’re done stretching, your energy level has increased further; you actually feel excited about hitting the gym!
Once you do, you’re pleasantly surprised. You find that finishing sets is a bit easier, and that you need less rest time between sets. You finish a circuit, and after a quick drink, find that you don’t feel as light-headed and out of breath as usual, and have a strong desire to keep going. You’re focused, in tune with form and breathing patterns, and you finish a set of ten that you’ve never been able to complete before.
As you push into your third circuit, you feel less sore and dehydrated than during your last workout, and your body almost seems hungry to push itself further. You haven’t become superhuman, by any means; you just feel more like “yourself”, the “you” that loves working out and getting stronger.
Later, you notice that your muscles look unusually “pumped” in the mirror. Over time, you see gains in strength and endurance, coupled with a loss of body fat and an increase in lean muscle mass.
Does BSN N.O. -Xplode Actually Deliver?
Customer reviews of BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 at major online stores gave it excellent ratings (for out of five stars or 8.2 out of 10, are examples from two different stores). Many customers said they indeed experienced the advertised effects of the product, claiming moderate to strong results in strength, endurance, fat building, and growth of muscle mass. Customers also praised the taste of the product and the variety of flavors.
Most of the concerns and poor ratings seem related to possible side effects. Some noted a link to increased liver enzymes, while others claimed a (somewhat bizarre) link to depression.
It is important to note at this point that following a product’s instructions precisely is the only way to ensure that is will be relatively safe. In this case, BSN N.O.-Explode 2.0 warns that customers should use no more than three scoops per day, and should follow a 12 week on/4 week off schedule to prevent overuse. While no product is immune from side effects, following the proper procedures is always the best policy, and discontinuing use is always an option for those experiencing discomfort.
* None of the statements on this page have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.