High blood pressure, or hypertension, is one of the most common health conditions today. 1 in 3 Americans has it, many of whom are not aware of it. This is why it is called the silent killer. It can lead to heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. But it is preventable and manageable.
The use of natural supplements to manage blood pressure is slowly gaining ground. Studies have shown that these may actually be beneficial, without the range of undesirable side effects of prescription medications. Below we shall review supplements that may help lower blood pressure.
Natural Blood Pressure Remedies
Hypercet Blood Pressure Formula
Studies show certain vitamins, minerals and herbs to have blood pressure-reducing properties. Hypercet Blood Pressure Formula is a supplement that contains a selection of ingredients that have been found to have these properties. These include:
- Calcium: Better known for its benefits for bone strength, calcium also has various other health benefits. One of these is its blood pressure-lowering properties.
- Magnesium: Another mineral that has been linked to bone health that studies show may also help reduce blood pressure.
- Malic acid: This acid is what contributes to the pleasant sour taste of fruits. It has been shown to have blood pressure-lowering effects.
- Citric acid: Present in many fruits such as lemons, limes, and grapefruits, citric acid offers certain health benefits. These include supporting kidney function, which is linked to blood pressure regulation.
- Glycine: This simple non-essential amino acid. However supplementation has been found to be beneficial for a number of conditions including reducing hypertension.
Hypercet Blood Pressure formula contains ingredients shown to support and maintain healthy blood pressure. But will it work for you? Well, the only way to find out is to try it for yourself as nothing works the same way for everybody. Check out special FREE bottle offer by clicking the link below (while it’s still available).
Hypertension is considered a “disease of civilization”. This is because it is mainly a result of plenty of (mostly bad) food and sedentary lifestyles. However, hypertension is finding good company as other diseases of modernity emerge. One of these is insulin resistance. Just what is this?
Insulin resistance is a condition where the body produces insulin but does not use it effectively. This typically results in weight gain, which can result in higher blood pressure. Also, insulin resistance has been linked to increased blood pressure.
While not a blood pressure supplement per se, BioTrust IC-5 may help in reducing hypertension through insulin management and fat burning. This supplement contains natural ingredients shown to reduce insulin resistance. They include:
- Cinnamomum burmannii: Also known as Indonesian cinnamon, this is a potent extract that may help reduce insulin resistance and improve metabolism. Research shows that cinnamon may actually be beneficial for reducing blood pressure. And no, this is not the cinnamon you get at your local grocery store.
- Berberine: Used for ages in traditional Chinese medicine, berberine may improve insulin sensitivity (thus lowering insulin resistance) and aid fat loss.
- Pterocarpus marsupium: Also known as Indian Kino Tree, it has been shown to significantly decrease blood sugar levels after a relatively short time following a meal.
- 4-hydroxyisoleucine: May stimulate glucose uptake as well as improve HDL (good) cholesterol levels.
- R-Alpha-Lipoic-Acid: Also known as R-ALA, it has shown to significantly increase insulin sensitivity.
BioTrust IC-5 contains 5 potent ingredients that may help lower insulin resistance, which may in turn help in reducing blood pressure. Additionally, BioTrust IC-5 may aid in managing blood sugar levels as well as aid in fat loss.
Although the above natural supplements may help reduce hypertension, you should not stop using medications without consulting your healthcare practitioner. As well, you should consult a healthcare professional if you intend to use them with medications.
 AHA: High Blood Pressure (PDF)
* None of the statements on this page have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult a healthcare professional before starting a new supplement especially if you are pregnant, nursing, have known health condition or on medications.